GEMS (Girls Everywhere Meeting the Savior) is an opportunity for girls 1st-8th grade to develop a living, dynamic relationship with Christ, in the presence of caring adult mentors in a fun, interactive atmosphere. Each year, GEMS selects a passage of Scripture and develops a theme around that Scripture to make the passage come alive. Bible studies, service projects, crafts, games, and other fun activities help teach the truth of God’s Word found in the theme. This year’s theme is “Act. Love. Walk” and invites girls to step into what Jesus is doing in their lives by acting justly, loving mercy, and walking humbly with their God.
Act justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with your God.
GEMS Club is held October- April Wednesday nights 6:30 pm-8:00 pm.
Gems begins this year on October 5, 2022! You don’t have to be a member of this church to come to GEMS. We welcome all community children! Just show up on any Wednesday night to get signed up!
This club coordinates with the Fremont Public School schedule and is closed when school is closed.
Please visit the GEMS Website for additional information http://gemsgc.org
Parents can fill out the Registration Form by clicking here
Share this entry
- Live Auction Missions FundraiserMarch 21, 2023 - 12:10 pm
- Free Prom Dress Giveaway Event – 6th AnnualFebruary 28, 2023 - 12:46 pm
- New Sermon Series: Now We Live – How Your Faith Can Restore a Broken WorldJanuary 31, 2023 - 1:13 pm
- FRC Wild Game & Fish PotluckJanuary 3, 2023 - 11:21 am
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!December 20, 2022 - 12:18 pm