The Goal of Cadeting: Luke 2:52 states that “Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men.” The goal of the Calvinist Cadet Corps, based upon that verse, is to help boys to grow spiritually in all areas of life (devotional, mental, physical, and social) under the instruction of Christian men following a uniquely designed structure, program, and materials.
At cadets, you explore, work on badges and projects, study God’s word, meet new friends, attend fun outdoor events, and more. This Club meets Wednesday nights from 6:30-8:00 pm October -April. This program coordinates with the Fremont Public School Calendar.
2020-2021 Annual Theme – Dive Into the Word
I rejoice in your word like one who discovers a great treasure.
FRC Covid Policy Information
Cadets (1st grade – 8th grade)
- Parents will be required to sign our Youth Program waiver.
- 1st-8th grade will be required to wear face masks in transition areas, common areas, and in classrooms.
- There will be scheduled ‘Mask breaks’ during the lesson. Length of break is 5 minutes
- Volunteers will wear a mask at all times in transition, common areas and classrooms.
- There will be signs posted on the front doors requiring all who enter to wear a face mask.
- There will be signs posted in all classrooms and common areas, reminding all about social distancing and sanitizing practices.
- Classrooms: all surfaces will be wiped down after class, along with any equipment used. Students will use hand sanitizer when entering the classroom. Windows will be opened, if the weather permits.
- Sick leaders and/or participants will refrain from attending.
- Snack time: Snacks will be dispersed by a gloved and masked helper. Cadets will hold snack time in their classrooms.
Parents can fill out the Medical Consent Form by clicking here