Club 57 (Grades 5-7) meets each Wednesday from 4:30-6:15 PM in the Youth Room during the school year. Each meeting is a time of fellowship, God’s Word, and fun! It is our hope to meet students right where they are at for Christ, and to help each student grow in his or her faith. All students in grades 5-7 are encouraged to come.
Outside of our Wednesday meetings, we try to do plenty of fun events together, as well as stay active in the community. It doesn’t matter what school you go to, where you are at in your walk, or even if you are a Christian or not. We would love for you to come just as you are!
For more information on Club 57, please contact one of the Youth Leaders.
FRC Covid Policy Information
Club 57 – Middle School Youth Group (5th grade – 7th grade)
- Parents will be required to sign our Youth Program waiver.
- Volunteers will honor the Rooms and Requirements policy.
- 5th grade students will fall under the mask requirements for Club 57
- Volunteers will wear a mask at all times in transition, common areas and classrooms.
- There will be signs posted on the front doors requiring all who enter to wear a face mask.
- There will be signs posted in all classrooms and common areas, reminding all about social distancing and sanitizing practices.
- All surfaces and equipment will be sanitized by program volunteers following end of the program.
- Sick leaders and/or participants will refrain from attending.
- Food: Leaders will serve all food while wearing gloves and face masks.
Parents: You can fill out the Medical Consent form by clicking here.