"The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:16
You are invited to come to the Prayer Room, Sunday mornings from 9:15 to 9:30 to pray for our worship service.
Come to the front of the sanctuary after the worship service and someone will be there to pray with you on Sunday mornings.
Prayer meetings are held each Wednesday evening in the Consistory Room at 6:15 for a time of devotions and prayer. Everyone is invited to attend.
Praise & Prayer Concerns are printed weekly with additional requests and are available at both the north and south entrances of the sanctuary. If you would like to add a request to the sheet please call the church office at 924-4950.
Telephone/e-mail Prayer Chain: Our Consistory and "Prayer Warriors" alike are contacted immediately when prayer is desired. When the chain in activated, members are notified either by phone or e-mail. To be involved in this ministry call the church office.
A Prayer Thought a Day for a Month for FRC (There are laminated copies of the Prayer Thought a Day bookmarks on the Informational Table in the Gathering Center)
1. Revival in FRC and let it begin with me.
2. Nursery - Children who attend, safety, attendants for care of the little ones.
3. Pray for the Connect~Grow~Serve Teams. Open the eyes of our hearts Lord and help us to be your hands and feet as we seek to serve You.
4. Worship and Prayer Ministry Team
5. Executive and Buildings & Ground Ministry Team
6. The Praise Teams who lift their voice in praise to the great Lord our God.
7. B.E.A.T (Director - Amanda Bosscher)
8. Pastor Kevin: to be spiritually, emotionally, physically, mentally healthy. May Pastor Kevin desire to “attain wisdom and discipline; for understanding words of insight.” (Proverbs 1:2)
9. Pastor Kevin’s family: Betty, JT, Josh, Staci, Jordan. Pray that they would live life abundantly with joy and peace.
10. That we would be a SIMPLE CHURCH vs. a complex church
11. HOLY SPIRIT empowerment “There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the Lord.” (Proverbs 21:30)
12. That FRC would become a HOUSE OF PRAYER “Lord, that our lives would be marked by prayerfulness, that we learn to pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests.” (Eph. 6:18)
13. CADETS (leader: Randy O'Neal), GEMS (leader: Sue Wright)
14. Church Staff: Matt Pifer, Randy & Karen O’Neal, Pat TerVeer, Staci Stroven and Tom Wagenmaker. Pray that they would be good stewards of their time, talents and resources.
15. Toddler Church and leaders “Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” (Matthew 19:14)
16. Middle School students and leaders
17. High School students and leaders
18. That FRC would be a UNIFIED, PASSIONATE CHURCH, A CHURCH OF GRATITUDE, FAITH, HUMBLE, GRACE, FORGIVING, AN “OUT OF THE BOX” CHURCH
19. A church where all are welcomed and cared for. “Love your neighbor...and love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be called sons of your Father in heaven.” (Matthew 5:43-45)
20. That we would be a BOLD church for Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior and give Him praise and thanks.
21. Bible believing, Bible reading, Bible studying people filled with the love for God’s Word: PASSIONATE
22. Elders: Jerry Hoffman, Doug Johnson, Herb Oakes, Bob Rottier, Wayne TenBrink, Al Vissia. Pray for the elders to be “shepherds of God’s flock that is under their care…” (1Peter 5:2)
23. Deacons: Rod Borgman, Russ Boyd, David Dahlstrom, Amy Mangan, Glen Walcott, Wayne Wever. Pray that the Deacons are worthy of respect, sincere and take hold of the deep truths of the faith. “May the God of peace...equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ…” (Hebrews 13:20-21)
24. Unsaved in the church, community, county: pray them into Eternal Life.
25. Pray for healthy marriages "So they are no longer two, but one.. Therefore what God has joined together, let no man separate." (Matthew 19:6)
26. Pray for healthy families: physically, jobs, to be good stewards of our finances, bills to be paid, food and raising our children God’s Way
27. Pray for commitment “We live by faith, not by sight.” (2 Corinthians 5:7)
28. Sensitivity to the needs of others
29. J.O.Y: Jesus, Others, Yourself “ A happy heart makes the face cheerful…” (Proverbs 15:13)
30. Pray against: critical spirits, gossip, judgmental attitudes, self -righteous attitudes: “create in us pure hearts oh God and renew a steadfast spirit within us”
31. Pray the Fruit of the Spirit: “love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and selfcontrol” (Gal. 5:22-23)
Page Last Updated on: 11-05-2012