Advent devotions are posted in the messages each week. They are found under Messages, Under the Bethlehem Star series. Look for Week 1- Hope now.
About Mary Jo
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Mary Jo contributed a whooping 230 entries.
Entries by Mary Jo
Invite your friends & family for Lessons and Carols service to wonderfully begin the advent season. The service is simply 9 scripture readings, accompanied by 9 advent and Christmas hymns. The service moves through the promises of God in the Old Testament, and their resounding fulfillment in Jesus. It also lets us do more singing […]
Join us this Wednesday night with your entire family. A Children’s message will be given. Kids are encouraged to bring along their Bible and their favorite passage to share. Praise & Worship will be led by our Youth Praise Band!
PrimeTimers will meet for Breakfast November 14th at 9:30am at Cronk’s Restaurant in Newaygo. Sign-up is required. Please sign-up at Connect Kiosk or by calling Len Rottman.
Just a reminder the GEMS and Cadets Dinner is held tomorrow November 13 at 5:30pm. The racing will start at 6:30pm. Please join us for a family fun night of excitement!
Weekly News 10-27-19
Holy Grounds – Fellowship opportunity with Staff. All are welcome, Tuesdays at 11am. Come to connect with staff weekly over coffee, a new opportunity to have chat. Bring a friend. Holy Grounds will begin on October 29.
Please make sure you have signed up for Trunk or Treat if you are planning on participating with passing out candy. We want to make sure your spot is saved for your vehicle. If you would like to volunteer with refreshments, pumpkin decorating or helping Pastor Joel there is still time to sign up at […]
Everyone is invited to attend. Bring your family, neighbors, friends, kids, neighbor kids, GEMS, Cadets, anyone you wish to bring to this special service. Music will be led by the Youth Group Band and after the service we will have a family friendly cookout.
- Series: Under the Bethlehem Star – HOPE: “Searching In Vain for Providence – Return to Bethlehem”, 12-01-2019 by Pastor JoelDecember 2, 2019 - 12:10 pm
- Thankful and Blessed, 11-27-2019 by Pastor Joel ZuidemaDecember 2, 2019 - 12:05 pm
- Series: Church Basics “Anything is Possible”, 11-24-2019 by Pastor Joel ZuidemaNovember 30, 2019 - 8:56 am
- Series: Church Basics “Nobody’s Perfect”, 11-17-2019 by Pastor Joel ZuidemaNovember 19, 2019 - 9:17 am
- “Everybody’s Welcome”, 11-10-2019 by Pastor Joel ZuidemaNovember 11, 2019 - 8:28 am