Everyone is invited to attend. Bring your family, neighbors, friends, kids, neighbor kids, GEMS, Cadets, anyone you wish to bring to this special service. Music will be led by the Youth Group Band and after the service we will have a family friendly cookout.
About Mary Jo
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Mary Jo contributed a whooping 221 entries.
Entries by Mary Jo
God is the foundation of how we live and how HIS church should work. If you are trying church for the first time or returning after a long time away you don’t want to miss these messages. The next three Sunday’s Pastor Joel will teach on who God is.
Weekly News 10-13-2019
If your interested in a friendly fun game with a bit of competition, join us Thursday nights for 8 weeks. League will begin October 17 and will end on December 19. We will take off 2 Thursday for Halloween and Thanksgiving. Sign up is required, deadline is Sunday October 13. Please reach out to Amy […]
FRC Welcomes Pastor Joel Zuidema & family. Join us for a time of fellowship and food as we get to know the Zuidema family immediately following service. Please bring a dish to pass, Meat & Desserts will be supplied
Educate your self on the risks of human trafficking. This is something that is happening in our neighborhoods right here in Newaygo County. Share with your friends and family. Event is held Saturday October 5 from 10-2pm. Lunch will be provided.
FRC will be serving Apple Cider and Donuts on October 3rd at 6:oopm until they are gone. Please join us in celebrating the fall season with the Harvest Parade. Plenty of space for you lawn chairs and blankets to watch the parade
Building & Grounds is having the parking lot lines repainted. Please plan accordingly as access to the parking lot is closed September 19 starting at 3:00pm. The lot will reopen on Friday morning.
Wednesday October 2 kicks off FRC Youth on Wednesday nights. Club 57 meets 4:30-6:15pm GEMS & Cadets meet 6:30-8:00pm **Parents please complete the Consent form https://frcfremont.breezechms.com/form/4b783e28
This Sunday September 8 our Worship Service will be held at 10:00am.
- “Everywhere at the Same Time: Omnipresence”, 10-20-2019 by Pastor JoelOctober 22, 2019 - 10:30 am
- “Truth & Grace”, 10-13-2019 by Pastor Joel ZuidemaOctober 14, 2019 - 7:16 am
- What Disturbs Your Peace? “Lessons from the leadership of Nehemiah” , 10-06-2019 by Pastor Darrell LamosOctober 7, 2019 - 12:04 pm
- What Disturbs Your Peace? Lessons from the life of Paul – Finding Confidence in a Crisis, 9-29-2019 by Pastor Darrell LamosOctober 1, 2019 - 7:39 am
- Tender Commandment 10 – Escape Coveting, 9-22-2019 by Pastor Bob PohlerSeptember 23, 2019 - 7:42 am