Start out your Friday Morning with a positive message and a great breakfast. March 2, 7am. Breakfast will conclude by 8am.
About Mary Jo
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Mary Jo contributed a whooping 150 entries.
Entries by Mary Jo
Monday March 19, 7-8pm at FRC. Crime Prevention Officer Ryan Dornbos will be teaching how to react during a situation where an active shooter is involved. FRC encourages all who worship to attend and especially those involved with leadership roles. The information provided will be something you can use in any public environment not just […]
We invite you to join us as we Worship each Sunday morning at 9:30am. We have programs available for kids toddler through 4th grade. Nursery for infants is also available. Kids are encouraged to be here at 9:15am. Bring your coffee or grab one from the Gathering Center our Lenten focus will be on Living […]
To register for Canvas Painting event please call church office, 924-4950, Monday-Thursday 8am-4pm. Limited Space! Payment is due by February 23, 2018 Cost $30.00 a pair, includes two canvas for you and a child. Lead by Michelle Dubois Held: March 2, 2018 Friday night 6pm-7:30pm FRC GEMS fundraiser. Moneies will help offset girls camp fees, […]
We welcome all the cadets and their families to worship along with us this Sunday January 28 at 9:30am.
Each month Golden Arts is hosted at FRC. A partnership between NCCA-Artsplace and the Newaygo County Commission on Aging, COA provides a unique art programming free of charge. Last week participants painted Birch Trees with watercolor on canvas. Looking ahead February will highlight Printmaking, March will introduce leather working and April stained glass Mosaic trivets.
Church Safety, Active Shooter Threat, January 21 at 9:30am. Chief Andres from City of Newaygo will lead discussion. FRC Welcomes anyone to join us as we address this issue.
A wonderful message delivered to the kids of FRC on Christmas Eve.
Huge thanks to our leaders who make Club 57 & Rise strong youth ministries. Merry Christmas to All!
- “Living the life (as demonstrated by Jesus): Celebrating the worth of everyone!” 2-18-2018, by Pastor Kevin SchuttFebruary 19, 2018 - 9:12 am
- Worship of Praise and Prayer, 2-04-2018, by Pastor Kevin SchuttFebruary 5, 2018 - 10:45 am
- Series: Choose Life! Today; “God is seeking us (To give us life)!” 1-28-2018, by Pastor Kevin SchuttJanuary 29, 2018 - 9:02 am
- Series: Choose…life! Today; “Choose life for each other!” 1-21-2018, by Pastor Kevin SchuttJanuary 24, 2018 - 8:45 am
- Series: Choose…life! Today; “Choosing life for those who have no choice!” 1-14-2018, by Pastor Kevin SchuttJanuary 15, 2018 - 8:44 am